Nowadays WordPress is widely used, due to its high demand and friendly user interface. Whereas in 2020 many people like designers or creators are spending their time in efforts to make new themes and plugins for WordPress.
It is profitable, and that makes it popular CMS (content management system) in the world. If you are used to with WordPress then you should also know about the ThemeForest and Code canyon. These are the two biggest markets for WordPress plugins and themes.
Let us here give you the top 10 best ThemeForest alternatives from where you can buy the wordpress themes and plugins.
10 Best ThemeForest Alternatives, Competitors & Similar Sites List
Template monster is rated on top of our list as it is the main marketplace for the website template. It contains about 26,000 website templates and recorded over 2 million customers. This is the best alternatives to ThemeForest which brings you all benefits that one can’t.
You can find several templates for WordPress on Template Monster. For example, the categories they provide are real estate, services, business, photography design, cars, motorcycles, medical, etc. One of the best things about Template Monster is that they provide 24/7 client service and never disappoint the client or customer.
✅ Pros of Template Monster
- Attractive design.
- Users can get able to access all their themes and plugins.
- Available at 24/7 for client service.
- Allow a lifetime guarantee.
⛔️ Cons of Template Monster
- People can find it expensive because few themes prices are high.
- All its themes are similar to one another.
- Take more time to load.
We have rated mojo marketplace second into our list because it is quite a similar site of ThemeForest. Mojo marketplace has more than 1000 themes, and its cost amount is about 48 to 68 dollars. These themes are easy to purchase at a more reasonable price. Moreover, it has bundles of highly-valued WordPress plugins and themes.
One best thing about the mojo marketplace is they sell facilities in the market. One can hire anybody to do anything for you linked with WordPress, initial from linking it to your website. It charges 49 USD to connect a theme and 99 USD to connect the theme after connecting WordPress introductory on the site.
✅ Pros of mojo marketplace
- More features and options allow you to design more attractive themes to make your site outstanding.
- They provide services to customers 24/7 and regularly update their “support” option.
- The pro themes and products are really attractive which makes it separate from others.
- Didn’t show you any ambiguity during any functionality.
⛔️ Cons of mojo marketplace
- Due to its excessive features, the site sometime load for a long time.
- Content may be useless to find later the theme variate.
- Infrequently all superior theme doesn’t overhaul for all plugins.
Next in our list is elegant themes which are also considered as the best alternative of ThemeForest. Moreover, it is the top best theme rated and plugin provider. It has more than 400 thousand visitors. The benefit of getting associate with them is, you can access all plugins and 86 themes. Interestingly, elegant themes products include the bloom email choose-in, Divi adaptable theme, and main group plugin, etc. Interestingly, it responds to their user in a very quick manner without taking much time.
✅ Pros of elegant themes
- Preview page in a quick manner.
- It allows you to play with its provided designs.
- It offers you six in-purchase plugins and 86 themes and more.
- The drag and drop feature doesn’t need added skills. Even coding is not essential to use themes from Elegant Themes.
- Fast loading period
⛔️ Cons of elegant themes
- Too many choices for the beginner.
- Occasionally, it’s difficult to roam to an extra theme.
An alternative to ThemeForest theory also includes Themeisie. It has almost 450 thousand followers. Moreover, it is the fourth-best in-purchase plugins and themes, and collection. It has many kinds of themes like responsive, blog theme, eCommerce, magazine, and more. It designed very well and easy to apply, before choosing another alternative of ThemeForest, you should visit Themeisie site at least once because it offers you to access outstanding theme management and plugins.
✅ Pros of Themeisie
- One of the best benefits is that it is completely free.
- Themes designs are suitable for every category of the site.
- Preview the page in a quick manner without taking your time.
⛔️ Cons of Themeisie
- Some extra features and products are available at a small price.
Another alternative to ThemeForest we present to your creative market services which also one of the best alternatives. Moreover, it has almost 1500 followers even more than the mojo marketplace. Interestingly, users can’t only purchase themes from it, but also able to trade their fonts, themes design, and WordPress plugins. Most people find ambiguity code errors in themes and plugins but this service didn’t show you any malicious code because its’ services are designed by talented workers.
✅ Pros of creative market
- Highly and outstanding design are embedded in it.
- Have a very large category of graphic designs.
- Designed by a highly professional team.
- A curated collection of permitted assets each week
- Also the curated collection of free assets weekly, all other resources must be bought.
- When one going to buy a product/theme then emphasize one to must accept the term and condition, which contains questions like where you are going to use this.
Studio press is also considered as a skeleton of the WordPress website because it controls over 500 thousand WordPress websites. It offers attractive themes at affordable prices and you can use them anywhere. It is also ranked in the top 10 best alternatives of ThemeForest. Moreover, it is ranked high on search engines, it is mobile-optimized and safe to use. It provides the best quality customizable themes and fewer chances to face ambiguity in functioning. Additionally, it is sociable with the Gutenberg editor.
✅ Pros of studio press
- Outstanding customizable design.
- Preview page in a quick manner.
- Fewer chances of ambiguity.
⛔️ Cons of studio press
- Have negligible quality embedded features.
- The prices of the theme are high.
Inkthemes is a service that has over 2500 WordPress plugins, themes, PHP (hypertext preprocessor) scripts, etc. Whereas it is also considered as the top and one of the best alternative ThemeForest. It has all such things that one needs to make a WordPress site. It offers you an attractive theme in a reasonable amount. Moreover, you can also access more than 2000 plugins and themes in just 249 dollars, and you can purchase each product at 79 USD.
✅ Pros of ink-themes
- Have attractive and outstanding graphics and features.
- Support customer services 24/7.
- Quickly preview the webpage.
- Unfortunately, you can only on a WordPress blog.
- You will notice that all theme designs are similar to each other.
Over 400 thousand users are calculated active on this site. Mytheme shop is position highly among alternative of ThemeForest in the market. Hence it offers you the latest varieties of themes including magazine theme, business theme, etc. Mytheme shop is highly ranked on search engines, this is what makes it attractive.
Mythemeshop also contains some decent plugins, which include link shortens, content lockers, quiz plugins, notification bars, translation, etc. Moreover, you will not face any malicious code errors, because its’ plugs and themes are designed by highly professional.
✅ Pros of mytheme shop
- Nice customer services and outstanding designs.
- The mytheme shop offer is purely professional and amazing themes.
- Allow you to use plugins and themes for a lifetime.
- The documentation you obtain from them will simply explain how to install theme and plugin, as well as video tutorials, are available.
- No Period access and the user have to renew it for every year.
- Themes are very much similar to one another.
- The build-in button is not very attractive, they must change their design.
It is also an additional alternative ThemeForest site that offers an amazing collection of in-purchase and free WordPress themes and plugins. They offer vast categories of themes like business, blog, etc. If you like responsive themes than you will also find a vast collection of responsive, customizable, and fast WordPress themes. It offers you all its features at affordable prices. It also highly ranked on a search engine that makes it more famous.
✅ Pros of Cyberchimps
- Reasonable prices of themes.
- A wide diversity of professional themes
- SEO friendly themes
- A vast variety of professional themes.
- Allow you to update the theme.
⛔️ Cons of Cyberchimps
- Various people develop plugins so there are a few fears of ambiguous code entering your site functionalities.
- Security is quite a trial for many users.
- Sometimes it seems to be an insecure site.
The last and best alternative of ThemeForest also introduces the Themify site. It is also quite similar to the ThemeForest. Themify is a powerful and excellent WordPress theme and plugins provider. Themify contains many themes for different websites like business, blog, corporate, magazine, etc. what makes it famous? its attractive looking display and give a response in a very quick manner.
- Pre-designed layouts & sections
- Front end & backend builder
- Multisite support
- Have missing theme builder feature.
- Missing theme builder features
- Lacking Header / Footer builder
No doubt there are more than 10 alternatives are available out there, but the above-mentioned are considered as the best 10 ThemeForest alternatives. We hope that you will find your Themes among stated alternatives. Therefore we expect that we make your WordPress theme journey wonderful and very detailed information also gives you much information about WordPress themes and plugins.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can’t. Themeforest is very anti-consumer compared to self-determining and other marketplaces. Very hard to get refunds, products that should be GPL based on being WordPress are mixed license, support is 6-month agreements.
To find your purchase code/license key you need to log into your ThemeForest account and then go to your “Downloads” page. Get the themes you bought in your “Downloads” list and click on the download and following on the “License Certificate & purchase code” link in the drop-down menu.
ThemeForest is part of Envato Market. At ThemeForest, you can buy and sell HTML patterns as well as themes for general CMS products like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. Items are valued on the complexity, quality and use of the file, the total price also comprises a Buyer Fee.
Ans. There is only one reason behind this is that, alternatives are offering better features than ThemeForest and everyone wants fancy and loyal features for their benefit.
If you haven’t downloaded a bought item in 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be qualified for a refund. You will be vital to offer the author of that item. Your buying code in an appeal for the author to verify your right that you have not downloaded an item.
Ans. WordPress is the open-source content handling system connected with the SQL database that coded/designed on a higher programming language named as PHP. It provides you to make different themes and plugins also allow you to download those services.
Ans. Yes, the above-stated are the best alternatives, for example, you can use them, cyber chimps, Inkthemes, etc.
Ans. Yes, still in 2020 its themes are valued because they still provide high-quality themes and great featured plugins that why it’s still got decent traffic.
Ans. Yes, the all we stated the alternatives are secure and safe to use.