HubSpot is an extraordinary inbound sales and marketing software built for businesses that use proven methods for bringing in new customers and clients. It also has some back draws which compel users to look for HubSpot alternatives.
There are lots of HubSpot Replacements allowing for trades to shop with ease. You may come across an option that is inexpensive or more in harmony with what your business is striving for.
For that reason, this list is composed to get information about the finest alternatives to HubSpot, these alternatives provide the same services and tools for your incoming marketing and sales work. Keep reading to see which one gives you better business support.
Best HubSpot Competitors & Alternatives
1. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is one of the best companies like HubSpot and is designed to help your business process in a well-defined manner that is free from loopholes. With a blueprint, you can Define every stage in the process and Associate people with each stage. You can guide your team through the execution of the process and also mandate and validate important information. It automates routine actions, in simpler words, it is an online replica of your offline process.
Compatibility of Zoho CRM
Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Web-based devices are compatible with Zoho CRM.
Pros of Zoho CRM
- It can integrate with other Zoho products.
- It provides perfect automation and email marketing.
- App for building forms is available.
- It gives you a detailed report of all the activities.
- Well organized and keep the path of due dates and deadlines.
Cons of Zoho CRM
- Customer support is limited.
- It gets started after a lot of customization.
- You cannot convert the forms.
- As you keep on working your demand for more functions increase but you will find that its functions are limited although it offers a lot of features.
American cloud computing company Salesforce is since 1999 and is an award-winning software. Salesforce has been a Pioneer in cloud-based Services. Salesforce is a business that is based on customer relationship management commonly. The company offers a wide range of cloud-based Services through its customer service platform including the Lead Management, Marketing Automation, Sales Data, and Partner Management apps.
Compatibility of Salesforce
Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Web-based devices are compatible with Salesforce.
Pros of Salesforce
- Amazing software with powerful features
- It allows you to add or remove features according to the need.
- It provides marketing automation.
- You can customize the campaign.
Cons of Salesforce
- It’s an expensive software.
- Add-ons are not free
- Complex and time-consuming setup.
- The interface is messy which complex even simple tasks
- Poor customer support service.
3. EngageBay CRM
EngageBay CRM is one of the most affordable and powerful alternatives to HubSpot and is designed to help your growing business to seamlessly acquire, engage, and convert customers. With a clearly defined strategy, you can organize and manage all your customers, leads, and contacts. Other useful tools such as appointment scheduling, deal management, and sales automation are part of the CRM offerings.
Compatibility of EngageBay CRM
Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Web-based devices are compatible with EngageBay CRM.
Pros of EngageBay CRM
- The platform is well integrated with other powerful tools.
- It provides perfect automation and email marketing.
- An app for building forms is available.
- EngageBay offers good customer support.
- Both free and freemium plans are available.
- Monthly, yearly, and/or biennial plans available.
- 30-day money-back guarantee available.
Cons of EngageBay CRM
- Fewer landing page templates available.
- Could have better social media automation features.
Bitrix24 is a teamwork software with all the tools for communication, collaboration, and management. Its main features include projects and task management. Its automation features, file sharing method, and strong email marketing integration make it a software similar to HubSpot. This software is suitable for small or mid-sized businesses.
Compatibility of Bitrix24
Devices support it are web-based, iOS, and android.
Pros of Bitrix24
- You can either go directly to contacts or can choose from separate leads listing.
- Notification service alerts you of opportunity, activities, and tasks.
Cons of Bitrix24
- The user interface is complex.
- There are limitations to social networking.
It is a Chicago based company and is most powerful among all other HubSpot alternatives. The most important feature of the active campaign is its automation. With this amazing feature, upcoming campaigns can be automated and multiple conditions can be edited. It provides you with an editor in the flow chart style.
Compatibility of Activecampaign
It is compatible with Outlook, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, Apple Mail, iPhone, and iPad.
Pros of Activecampaign
- Powerful email marketing and marketing automation an email delivery service is very well with some strong deliverability rates and some cool automation features to engage subscribers.
- You can reach the right people with the right message at the right time.
- Affordable pricing for small businesses.
- Fast and friendly interface.
Cons of Activecampaign
- People using it for the first time may find the advanced options settings a little bit confusing.
- Small businesses may find it expensive as they have limited subscribers.
Insightly is a SaaS-built CRM solution and best for small scale business. It can be considered as a worthwhile substitute to HubSpot for marketing. Over 1.5 million operators worldwide use Insightly to build accelerated sales, generate quotes, relationships, and deliver plans. Insightly also provides Outlook and Gmail plugins. With features such as contact, task, and pipeline management you can get an eye on all the important activities to improve business and make communication better.
Compatibility of Insightly
Windows, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Web-based devices are compatible with Insightly.
Pros of Insightly
- Keeping track of new contacts is easy.
- Information is shared with multiple users.
- Checking and assigning tasks is simple.
Cons of Insightly
- It causes trouble while integrating with Google contacts.
- Limited data so may sometimes run out of space.
- It is a little bit tough to learn the activity sets option.
Sendinblue is another HubSpot alternative that is facilitating a small number of businesses but working for a decade. 100 million emails are received by Sendinblue from their clients. It is a good email marketing service that can help to a certain point if you are looking for transactional emails or service with automation workflow. It is reliable and easy to use an email marketing software. Sendinblue can send up to 40,000 emails a month in just 38 dollars while in the free plan this feature is limited.
Compatibility of Sendinblue
It is compatible with multiple sites.
Pros of Sendinblue
- Templates are customized.
- Drag and drop features help to create landing pages, newsletters, etc. quickly and easily.
- Its unique chatting feature eases the communication.
- Its lite plans are affordable and effective for business on a small scale.
Cons of Sendinblue
- In some cases, the premium plan exceeds smaller marketing budgets.
- Templates are incomplete
8. Infusionsoft by Keap
It’s a significantly more improved user interface, far cleaner, and extremely easy to use. It can prove an absolute Breeze for most small to medium businesses. In terms of where it is today and where it’s been in the past, it’s going to reach a broader audience. Some of its interesting quirky little Graphics are more playful and it’s more approachable. And if you’re using a product every single day for multiple hours a day, you will find that it is a delight to use and a pleasure to look at.
Compatibility of Infusionsoft by keep
It is compatible with Android, iOS, Microsoft Internet Explorer11, Microsoft Edge. It is also web-based software.
Pros of Infusionsoft by keep
- The user interface is the best
- Visual campaign building is fun.
- You can connect your data to hundreds of apps to make business more productive and efficient.
- Good customer service
- Tracking is universal which helps to follow contacts activity easily on different marketing channels.
- Sending invoices and their payment method is very easy.
Cons of Infusionsoft by keep
- Starting fee of the Infusionsoft is high I.e. 1999 dollars
- Integrations with third-party tools are not native.
- Deliverability rates are not appreciable.
One of the most simple and insightful alternatives to HubSpot. Specially designed to meet the requirements of business professionals to develop fruitful customer relationships. This platform makes marketing easy by bringing together contacts. Without any hassle, you can communicate and collaborate with contacts. Moreover, it automatically links the information extracted from Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to your business contacts. This way it helps to find individuals and companies that can be beneficial for your business. You can find a person online and can contact them in different ways.
Compatibility of Nimble
Web-based devices, iPhone, iPad, and Mac support Nimble.
Pros of Nimble
- It is very cost-effective
- Its integration with Google Apps and Office365 is excellent.
- It provides facility to search contacts easily
- Its functions are easy to use.
- It keeps your communication history data which can be accessed without any difficulty.
- Its smart contacts app lets you add contacts anywhere on the web by a few simple steps.
- Availability of mobile app
- A free trial is available.
Cons of Nimble
- Sending emails through nimble is not so great as it doesn’t give you access to folders.
- Tags that is exported cannot be used outside Nimble.
- Sync tool is required to integrate with other apps.
- The autoresponder function is absent.
Mailchimp is regularly the first newsletter device that springs to attention and one of the companies like HubSpot, perhaps because they consume great advertising and delightful monkey-field artistry. They bid a free plan, with which you can direct up to 10,000 electronic mail a month to 2,000 subscribers. This is decent news for individual and SMB accounts, as the greatest of the tools and patterns are available on this allowed account.
Compatibility of Mailchimp
It is compatible with Android, iOS, iPhone, and Mac.
Pros of Mailchimp
- They automatically made advertisements for you on Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong drag and drop pattern interfaces
- Customizable forms and popups can be made to connect with more fans.
Cons of Mailchimp
- You need to understand tools closely in creating initial emails.
- Confusing payment and credit structures.
11. Agile CRM
Agile CRM is a client relationship management platform (CRM). It provides you with marketing mechanization, network analytics, and a whole social suite. This marketing and sales software is specially designed for minor and rising businesses. It is the cheaper alternatives to Infusionsoft It is also very cost-effective for small businesses that didn’t have large investments and taking a fresh start.
Compatibility of Agile CRM
Agile integrates with Asterisk, FreePBX, Cisco, Freeswitch, Avaya.
Pros of Agile CRM
- Easy to enhance new contacts whether physically or mechanically.
- You can flag important emails with its signs feature.
- Email writing is easy to understand.
Cons of Agile CRM
- The email manufacturer needs an exposed HTML unit to allow you to effortlessly embed code in your email.
- It’s not simple to view the whole number of associates when over 10000.
- More aid documents on their website would brand using the drive feature better.
All the Hubspot alternatives mentioned above are useful as marketing tools. It only depends on your need that what type of work you want and at what level. Choose the one that suits your requirements to get the best out of the software and make your business more productive.
Where is Hubspot located?
Headquarters of HubSpot is in Cambridge, MA, and has 9 office sites across 8 republics.
Can HubSpot replace Mailchimp?
HubSpot email advertising does all that MailChimp fixes. Both have countless drag and drop email publishing supervisor. Both allow preparation and list division. But MailChimp has more features for email marketing as compare to Hubspot. However, HubSpot is not alone in an email advertising tool.
What does Hubspot do?
HubSpot delivers tools for social media advertising, content organization, web analytics, mooring pages, search engine optimization, and customer care.
Where does Hubspot store data?
The data processed by HubSpot is stored in the United States.
Where is HubSpot Dublin?
It is located at Ground Floor, Two Dockland Central, Guild St, North Dock, Dublin, D01 K2C5, Ireland.Follow DiscoverSoon on Social Media or email us with any questions.